John Silvestri, Esq

Click here to edit subtitle

Use Me as your Buyer's Agent to Purchase Investment Property in Pennsylvania, and your Legal Services are without Charge.

Call me, 412-512-4902, after you identify property you desire to purchase, before you contact the Seller's Broker.

Typically, a commission paid by the Seller is split between the Seller's Broker and a Buyer's Broker.  Hire me as your Buyer's Broker before you contact the Seller's Broker.  I use my Real Estate Broker License to work out an agreement to purchase without charge to you.  Thereafter, without charge to you, all legal services to acquire the property, and all legal services for borrow financing, are performed, covered by the real estate commission I receive.  Cool!